Prioritizing good sleep is good self love. Think of the cost vs. the investment.
Yes, it may seem expensive to some, but lack of sleep is more costly to baby’s health and learning as well as the whole family’s health.
The skills your child will learn within two weeks will give them good sleep habits that will benefit them for the rest of their lives.
On top of sleep, you will GAIN so much more!
It is a one-time investment for the whole family.
It’s a one-time investment but what’s best is the program ‘grows’ with baby as they get older.
4 Months and Up
This package is designed to give you the tools and techniques to teach your little one healthy sleep skills while they are still in the crib. When quality sleep is a challenge for your little one, usually the whole family suffers. This package is great for addressing bedtime refusals, multiple night time wakings, early risers, short naps and more.
- A Preliminary Evaluation. I will give you an in-depth questionnaire to completed about your child’s sleep habits and routines prior to the consultation. Having this before your consultation helps to make the most of our time together.
- A private, 30 minute consultation via Phone or Video Call. We will talk about your child’s sleep needs and challenges, and I will tell you how to address bedtime, naps, night wakings, and/or any other specific issues you might have questions about.
- Fully Customized Sleep Plan. After the consultation, I will provide you with a plan of everything we discussed, including additional content customized specifically for your situation.
- Unlimited daily support via the best communication style that works best for YOUR family! All communication will be responded to within one business day, if not sooner.
Twins– Guess what… the same price of one 🙂 Yes that’s right!
Prenatal & Newborn
0 – 10 weeks old
During the first few months, it is important to bond and learn your baby’s unique sleep cues. With a flexible routine, your newborn will gradually learn what to expect as it is repeated.
- A private, 30-minute consultation via Phone. In- Home consultations / Nursery checks are available locally for an additional fee. We will talk about newborn sleep needs and challenges, how to establish a routine for daytime naps and night time sleep, and sleep strategies that encourage healthy sleep habits. And when to expect your baby to sleep through the night!
- A Detailed Newborn Healthy Sleep Skills Guide. After the consultation, I will provide you with a customized guide which contains all the information we discussed.
- Three follow-up phone calls (typically 20 minutes).
- The first call to be scheduled 2 weeks after your baby’s arrival.
- The second call 6 to 8 weeks old
- The third call 10 to 12 weeks old
We will deal with any issues you may be having and I will answer all questions that come up at this time.
- Four Follow-Up Emails. You will have 4 follow-up emails to use (until your child reaches 12 weeks) with any questions or concerns that may come up. All e-mails will be responded to within one business day, if not sooner.
Investment – Book a Call for Pricing & Details
In Home Consultation
For an additional $150, I will complete the consultation with you in the comfort and privacy of your home. This also includes a nursery assessment. I will assess the room for possible issues with light, sound, temperature, humidity, sleepwear, crib and room set up to ensure the best sleeping environment for your little one!
*Additional travel fee for distances greater than 25 miles from Grand Rapids, MI.
Specialty Packages- Email for full details
- Discount for group training sessions. Specific age and packages available!
- In Home Half/Full Night Package Available- Email for 6 and 12 Hours of Support
Additional Support Packages Available for Previous Clients- Please Email for Details